Monday, May 7, 2012

Reflections



 It’s been a month since last I scribbled and look how many people have read my scribbles! Thank you!

It’s been a month of discovery, reflection and insight.

I have discovered, and I knew this long ago, that I have the ABSOLUTE best friends that anyone could have.  Through the months, you have been there for me, listened, advised, laughed and hugged. Although I have known this for some time, it hit home this week as I peered into my reflection of a brand new, very sparkly, mirror that shows what’s in front and what’s on the sides.  The person staring back, with a silly grin because it really is a spectacular mirror, saw how very strong she is yet, fragile at the same time.  Without the steadying forces of my friends, on all sides, I would not be the person I am.

I also had insight into another world, of which I am no longer part of.  It was a bit disconcerting at first, especially as that world was open to the innocents, and it should not have been. 
It has been cleared now, and the world is back to being sparkly!

It is absolutely amazing what a few mirrors and crystal knobs will do to the psyche!


No comments:

Post a Comment